This Type of error will occur while you try to connect Sql Server Management studio to access database. You can use the below steps to successfully connect the Sql Server Management studio.
· Now you will get the Login option where you need to click on the Options button
· Click the connection properties tab if it is not active.
· Click on the Connect to database: dropdown
· Type in the name of a database that still exists. May master database name need to put.
· Connect the Sql Server Management studio its working fine
After login we can change/Alter the default database name with command as below.
ALTER LOGIN [User] WITH DEFAULT_DATABASE = master
Learning Office 2010 + SharePoint 2010 + SQL Server 2008 R2