Asd

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today is exactly four month completed of my Blog.


Hello Each One,

Today is exactly four month completed of my Blog; I started this drive of writing a blog on different topics of MSBI, SqlServer 2005, 2008 today I have reached first mile stone. There are so many great experiences I had during this four month time’s span. I gain knowledge of lot of things and enjoyed the learning of new things for posting on my blog. So everyone has been wonderful part of this blog Thanks for Every one for your supports.

I want to thank you for cheering me and I want to express my appreciation to all my friends without their support, I would have not reached here. Today I have reached my first milestone my journey of completing the four month, have just started so continue reading and offer your views on different topics.

I am glad to announce that the Four month of Wait Types and Queues is very successful. I am fortunate to have some of the excellent comments throughout the series. Here is the complete list of the blog posts in this series.

I enjoyed writing the series and I plan to continue writing similar series.















               Thanks for every one and keep Reading.

Posted by - SUHAS R. KUDEKAR (MCTS - Microsoft Business Intelligence)
Learning Office 2010 + SharePoint 2010 + SQL Server 2008 R2

No comments:

Post a Comment